Re: How is libtool updated in GCC?

> If you import rather than selectively merging one change you need (I
> think) to revert libtool commit 3334f7ed5851ef1e96b052f2984c4acdbf39e20c
> (incompatible with GCC handling of sysroots), as well as updating all
> three relevant repositories (GCC, binutils-gdb, src - I'm not sure if
> anything in binutils-gdb actually uses libtool but it has the files at
> toplevel).

So Iâve actually chosen to avoid the mess and selectly merge the one change that we need. Looking at the history of libtool.m4 in our tree, it looks like others have done that in the past, too.

Thanks for the feedback. On the src repository, is it documented somewhere how to change it? (I have probably done it in the past, but donât remember)

FX