This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Albert Cohen <albert dot cohen at inria dot fr>, skimo at kotnet dot org, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 20:58:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141104151755 dot GA13200 at physik dot fu-berlin dot de> <545AB53E dot 5080808 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfmcazQLXPxZ4ET3P0VCNPYxYazJGWDY3GsGzFaj1ueGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <545B1D00 dot 6060605 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gcx6nmZw87wfERJt+2sdYc4MDTkZVaSaFSYjPqLH4N5yw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 06.11.2014 20:08, Roman Gareev wrote:
As the ISL code generator has been default since a while and we did not get
many bug reports, the actual switch seems to have worked well. We could
probably still need some testing, but in this case it is most likely time to
drop the CLooG support entirely. Are you interested to provide the relevant
Also, as Tobias suggested we should raise the minimal supported isl level to
0.14 to be sure PR 62289 is fixed.
Yes, if you donât mind, Iâll try to provide them by the end of the
week. Iâm planning to make two patches: the first one removes files
related to CLooG code generator, the second one removes support of
CLooG library from configure and make files. What do you think about
Sounds good as long as they will compile and pass tests independently.
Please also remember updating the documentation.