Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?

> As the ISL code generator has been default since a while and we did not get
> many bug reports, the actual switch seems to have worked well. We could
> probably still need some testing, but in this case it is most likely time to
> drop the CLooG support entirely. Are you interested to provide the relevant
> patches?
>
> Also, as Tobias suggested we should raise the minimal supported isl level to
> 0.14 to be sure PR 62289 is fixed.

Yes, if you donât mind, Iâll try to provide them by the end of the
week. Iâm planning to make two patches: the first one removes files
related to CLooG code generator, the second one removes support of
CLooG library from configure and make files. What do you think about
this?

--
                                    Cheers, Roman Gareev.