Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 10:43:16AM +0100, Tobias Grosser wrote:
> is there any chance we can add the deprecated isl_int includes back into isl
> 0.14.1. This would unblock the testing and we could remove them as soon as
> gcc 4.8/4.9 has been phased out.

I prefer Richard's solution.
In any case, you need to test later versions of isl before you accept
for use in older versions of gcc.  Even if there are no incompatibilities
in the API, the internal representations of results of operations may
very well change, which may, for example, result in significantly
different output from the AST generator.

skimo