This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Aarch64] LRA
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Evandro Menezes <e dot menezes at samsung dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:48:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Aarch64] LRA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <076b01cff91b$fe258a20$fa709e60$ at samsung dot com>
On 05/11/14 17:14, Evandro Menezes wrote:
> It doesn't seem that the option -mno-lra does what it implies. If so, what
> does it do, for the it does result in differences.
It causes the compiler to use 'reload' rather than LRA for handling part
of the register allocation process.