This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ FE relying on not folding stuff for constexprs?
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 19:20:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: C++ FE relying on not folding stuff for constexprs?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1411041604280 dot 8401 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 11/04/2014 09:11 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
I have no idea how I can keep the testcase working - to me it
seems it works by accident. So I am inclined to XFAIL it
(it's an accept-invalid then).