This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Question about synchronising libffi
- From: Dominik Vogt <vogt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:21:26 +0100
- Subject: Question about synchronising libffi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: vogt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
Whats the correct way to get patches from the libffi repository
into gcc? As far as I understand, there are currently patches in
libffi that are not in gcc and vice versa.
I have a patch that adds complex type support to the reflection
library in libgo, but it requires patches from upstream libffi to
Dominik ^_^ ^_^