Question about synchronising libffi

Whats the correct way to get patches from the libffi repository
into gcc?  As far as I understand, there are currently patches in
libffi that are not in gcc and vice versa.

I have a patch that adds complex type support to the reflection
library in libgo, but it requires patches from upstream libffi to
work.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--