This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ testsuite make targets check-parallel and check-performance don't work anymore
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Rainer Emrich <rainer at emrich-ebersheim dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:51:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ testsuite make targets check-parallel and check-performance don't work anymore
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54579773 dot 60601 at emrich-ebersheim dot de> <5457AAF8 dot 5060403 at oracle dot com>
.. other than the above issue, I see a segmentation fault for:
and a compile error for:
which boils down to a an error at include/bits/stl_deque.h:519 (likely
pd_ds is misusing std::deque). Jon, can you double check the latter?