This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.0 Status Report (2014-11-03), Stage 1 ends Nov 15th
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:02:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.0 Status Report (2014-11-03), Stage 1 ends Nov 15th
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141103091807 dot GN5026 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 11/03/2014 10:18 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
What larger merges are still planned for GCC 5?
I'm aware of pending merges from match-and-simplify branch, there
are the JIT changes partially? approved, MPX also partially? approved,
Intel offloading patches partially approved, PTX support partially
I think the basic ptx port has been fully reviewed and I'll start
checking things in soon. The offloading pieces have depend on Ilya's
patches. I'll let Thomas answer about the plan for OpenACC changes.