Crowdsourcing - Help with experiment using GCC

Hi everybody,

I am working on my PhD in a project that uses crowdsourcing [1, 2, 3]
to extract rules/relationships among options of configurable systems
from documentation, and one of the systems that I am studying is GCC.
This is an invitation to participate in an activity of crowdsourcing
within this project. The time estimated for this activity is 3 minutes
per task.
If you are interested in participating, please visit the link below
and inform both  the number of tasks that you're interested in and
your e-mail:
http://goo.gl/forms/bo2e5Q3G4j

The link below shows an example of the task and a possible answer:
http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~sfs/survey/taskexample.html

[1] http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crowdsourcing
[2] http://jis.sagepub.com/content/38/2/189
[3] http://searchcio.techtarget.com/definition/crowdsourcing