This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc testsuite
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: Manpreet Singh <mappysingh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:47:58 +0000
- Subject: RE: gcc testsuite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB6m5eT_7fPb8ugQyT=gS6sOdH42LSicRjLrQKVamavRkfyCow at mail dot gmail dot com> <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B9827720EEF9CE at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <CAB6m5eT6B+3xcv6OLZk8LVpFfa_MXuQgnFt53CTTJ+5up3mHOQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B9827720EEFBA2 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <CAB6m5eRF6GAViSGB4gifJuQPm9QzzYtHft2_kZiJYMXoWM2Qow at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I couldn't find newlib in my source gcc-4.5.5 directory. I download
> and try to install it, i think it is not completed
> when i run make install ...it ends quickly with the message shown below
> make: Leaving directory /gcc-4.4/build_newlib/etc'
> make: Nothing to be done for `install-target'
I would check that firstly you have placed the newlib source directory
within the root of the gcc source tree, and secondly that it is called newlib.
Then try running make (you might have to re-configure again) from where you built