This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
m32c libgcc SJLJ detection in libgcc
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:11:02 -0500
- Subject: m32c libgcc SJLJ detection in libgcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It looks like the check for SJLJ use by a target starting at line
211 in libgcc/configure.ac does not take into account whether
the build included a language that needs this. For RTEMS,
we build m32c with only C and this check not being guarded
results in needing to provide --disable-sjlj-exceptions on the
configure line. Before we didn't have to do this.
FWIW I think this same issue is tripped by the h8300.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985