This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc testsuite
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: Manpreet Singh <mappysingh at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:37:51 +0000
- Subject: RE: gcc testsuite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB6m5eT_7fPb8ugQyT=gS6sOdH42LSicRjLrQKVamavRkfyCow at mail dot gmail dot com>
> 3. To run the testsuite :- sourcedir.../gcc-4.4.5/gcc
> make check
> It generates lot of failures
What kind of failures are you seeing? If possible could you have a
look at the *.log files in the testsuite directory and summarise the
errors you are seeing.
> Thanks & regards