This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Contributing to GCC
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:00:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Contributing to GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANoGTXC_4f3GKA3=n3vw8PY0VbkCozOmOYEt9sgpSsiyjRhWxA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87mw8vkv8y dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net> <CANoGTXC1ER2qCZ5C5aAdKUmX1UcqLRBsaDbQGbuch2=B6f8EfA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 09:55:28AM +0200, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
> I was asking, because, in the beginning at least, somebody will have
> to commit the patch to trunk for me. I don't know if svn understands
> git patches.
No worries about that, we'll just apply the patch manually.