This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Contributing to GCC
- From: Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:12:07 +0200
- Subject: Contributing to GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My name is Krzesimir Nowak and I'd like to try my hand at contributing
to gcc in my free time.
To start learning a workflow I started with something easy - 42014. Is
testcase for this fix necessary (it would be checking preprocessor
output)? Is sending a patch created by "git format-patch" for review
with git-send-email to gcc-patches acceptable (or even better - git
patches with cover letter)?