This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Towards GNU11
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:25:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: Towards GNU11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4Y+g4vxHu4eNcWGgGj_GELw_T2F2PnDf+X5KQhRDpVh6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141015210545 dot GA10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:05:45PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 09:28:09PM +0200, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> > i686-linux-gnu testsuite trivially regressed :
Thanks for the log Uros.
> I have half of that already in patch form, will test and send either later
> tonight or tomorrow.
Please don't force yourself into doing that, it's more up to me to fix
my fallout ;). Feel free to send me the partial patch and I will finish
it tomorrow mornings (reproducing is easy with --target_board=unix/-m32).
In any case, thanks.