This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Towards GNU11
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:08:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Towards GNU11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141007210756 dot GA1002 at redhat dot com> <20141014072328 dot GS1002 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 09:23:29AM +0200, Marek Polacek wrote:
> The consensus seems to be to go forward with this change. I will
> commit the patch in 24 hours unless I hear objections.
I made the change. Please report any fallout to me.