This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add -static-libquadmath option
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:55:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add -static-libquadmath option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <00A51515-A9E3-4A78-AC55-F27BAFCB540E at gmail dot com> <FD9BADBC-FA45-4636-847D-CF059CCBD6FC at gmail dot com>
I sent my last âdriver/optionsâ patch to Neil Booth, listed as âoption handlingâ maintainer, but the email bounced back from his daikokuya.co.uk address. Given that he did not commit to the tree since January 2005 (almost 10 years), and that his last commit was to the toplevel ChangeLog:
2005-01-19 Neil Booth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* MAINTAINERS: Remove self as cpplib maintainer.
I suppose it would make sense to remove it âoption handlingâ maintainer.