Re: [patch] Add -static-libquadmath option

Hi,

I sent my last âdriver/optionsâ patch to Neil Booth, listed as âoption handlingâ maintainer, but the email bounced back from his daikokuya.co.uk address. Given that he did not commit to the tree since January 2005 (almost 10 years), and that his last commit was to the toplevel ChangeLog:

2005-01-19  Neil Booth  <neil@daikokuya.co.uk>

        * MAINTAINERS: Remove self as cpplib maintainer.

I suppose it would make sense to remove it âoption handlingâ maintainer.

FX