Re: [debug-early] LTO streaming of on-the-side dwarf data structures

Another similar issue I've seen is handling DW_TAG_lexical_block
(gen_lexical_block_die).  Ideally we should generate the
DW_TAG_lexical_block and the corresponding locals in early dumping, and
then fill in the high/low attributes of the lexical block the second
time around.  We would need a hash similar to decl_die_table to get from
BLOCK->DW_TAG_lexical_block, similar to die_table_offset.  For that
matter, we could store the relationship in die_table_offset, or in the
die_offset if I understood things correctly.

Errr, we can't store a TREE->DW_TAG_lexical_block relationship in die_table_offset cause we don't have a DECL_UID. So we need another mechanism.

Aldy