This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
About Code coverage Algorithms.
- From: Umesh Kalappa <umesh dot kalappa0 at gmail dot com>
- To: llvmdev <llvmdev at cs dot uiuc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:39:28 +0530
- Subject: About Code coverage Algorithms.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Good day for everyone .
We benchmarked the code coverage algorithms like
a)Optimal Edge Profiling
(ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/pub/techreports/1991/TR1031.pdf .) that are
adopted by GCC and LLVM
and i don't see the practical implementation of this.
Goal is to reduce the instrumentation point and when we benchmarked
both algorithms .The number of blocks that are required to instrument
is less in option-b over option-a.
Need some expert insights on this like why the option-b is not widely
used over option-a.