This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter
- From: Martin Uecker <uecker at eecs dot berkeley dot edu>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:06:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQC0=QFaDNrs2YmzcRHfDw_iiKKwJCLQT=p0Un_ph_=+=A at mail dot gmail dot com>
Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > Could we have an option to turn these warnings off?
> This will be controlled by a new option in GCC 5.0.
> For the details and the answer to your other questions, see
> (If others have comments that are not covered in the FAQ, or believe
> the answer there could be improved, please update it and provide a
> link to it.)
The FAQ could be improved by deleting the reference to the C-FAQ
which talks about a different thing (converting pointers-to-pointers).