Re: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter

Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez@gmail.com>:

Thank you for your quick response.

> > Could we have an option to turn these warnings off?
>
> This will be controlled by a new option in GCC 5.0.
>
> For the details and the answer to your other questions, see
> https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/FAQ#constmismatch

The option '-Wincompatible-pointer-types' would turn of all
warnings about incompatible pointers. I want a specific options
to turn of the completely pointless warning about converting
to pointers to constant arrays, which warns about something
which is actually completely safe.

Martin