This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Martin Uecker <uecker at eecs dot berkeley dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:49:41 +0200
- Subject: RE: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> Could we have an option to turn these warnings off?
This will be controlled by a new option in GCC 5.0.
For the details and the answer to your other questions, see
(If others have comments that are not covered in the FAQ, or believe
the answer there could be improved, please update it and provide a
link to it.)