This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Consult] g++: About "-Wunused-variable" for constant variable initialized by function
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:20:34 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Consult] g++: About "-Wunused-variable" for constant variable initialized by function
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543A910F dot 7060301 at gmail dot com> <CAFEAcA8__ewvHy83-VX_iASm_=mBRA_jCdy8bMRPHt_H-EeXhw at mail dot gmail dot com> <543BCF47 dot 1040703 at gmail dot com> <20141013133153 dot GU10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <543BDAA7 dot 4090006 at gmail dot com> <543BDB3B dot 8010005 at gmail dot com> <20141013140005 dot GV10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 10/13/14 22:00, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:01:31PM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
>>> Is it correct?
> This mailing list is for development of GCC, not the right place to learn
> C++. Please ask either on gcc-help mailing list, or on some C++ user
OK, since I am not quite familiar with C++, can I still report the
related bug, and try to fix it?
If you worry about it, please help report the bug, and try to fix it.
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed