This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Towards GNU11
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 14:45:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Towards GNU11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141007210756 dot GA1002 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1410080915100 dot 20733 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
Am 08.10.2014 um 09:16 schrieb Richard Biener:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Marek Polacek wrote:
> I think it makes sense to do this (and I expect C++ will follow
> with defaulting to -std=c++11 once the ABI stuff has settled).
> Of course it would be nice to look at the actual fallout in
> a whole-distribution rebuild...
I can certainly do that, once stage1 is finished, hopefully for more than x86
What happened to the plans to stabilize the libstdc++ c++11 ABI? Is this still
a target for GCC 5?