This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug report - libsanitizer compilation fail
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Daniel Doron <danielmeirdoron at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:43:13 +0400
- Subject: Re: bug report - libsanitizer compilation fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFwN=+x4qu4NO=vejZTMwBgZPP6r+Tt7sxPaQ1s8=z3N8HLSig at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/06/2014 03:09 PM, Daniel Doron wrote:
I am sending this bug report here because I can't register an account
gcc version: gcc-linaro-4.9-2014.09 (I checked also the main repo git,
the code is the same)
error: 'EVIOCGPROP' was not declared in this scope"
This happens when compiling with kernel 2.6.37 headers.
#if EV_VERSION > (0x010000)
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2 = EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGPROP = EVIOCGPROP(0);
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2 = EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2 = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGPROP = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2 = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
although in kernel 2.6.37 the EV_VERSION is indeed > (0x010000) the
EVIOCGPROP define is missing and only appears in 2.6.38 onwards.
You'll probably want to report this to upstream project (which is