This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
bug report - libsanitizer compilation fail
- From: Daniel Doron <danielmeirdoron at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:09:03 +0300
- Subject: bug report - libsanitizer compilation fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am sending this bug report here because I can't register an account
gcc version: gcc-linaro-4.9-2014.09 (I checked also the main repo git,
the code is the same)
error: 'EVIOCGPROP' was not declared in this scope"
This happens when compiling with kernel 2.6.37 headers.
#if EV_VERSION > (0x010000)
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2 = EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGPROP = EVIOCGPROP(0);
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2 = EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGKEYCODE_V2 = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCGPROP = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
unsigned IOCTL_EVIOCSKEYCODE_V2 = IOCTL_NOT_PRESENT;
although in kernel 2.6.37 the EV_VERSION is indeed > (0x010000) the
EVIOCGPROP define is missing and only appears in 2.6.38 onwards.