This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC needs YOU!
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ali Abdul Ghani <blade dot vp2020 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 20:35:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC needs YOU!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQBS_74aXnHX5WLcZWPO8zKC_ZyW_yqxveN2AW2BjO2w+A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAHWa5udjtYvM-itQG-11OaTRB0zqcZidC8U0L_fdGJThE6D+Vg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5 October 2014 20:29, Ali Abdul Ghani wrote:
> gcc Became very bad
Unsubstantiated nonsense that has nothing to do with the thread you're
> gcc Became the slower and more errors
If you have evidence for this please report it to bugzilla with code
to reproduce the problem.