This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [BUILDROBOT] Ada broken
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, Andrew Pinski <apinski at cavium dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, Max Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at partner dot samsung dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:00:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [BUILDROBOT] Ada broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002195231 dot GC32232 at lug-owl dot de> <20141003003210 dot GA13890 at gate dot crashing dot org> <20141003041541 dot GA21871 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On Oct 3, 2014, at 06:15 , Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I'm bisecting it (on powerpc64-linux, where it also shows up); it needs
>> full bootstrapping every time, so will be another one to two hours.
>> I just hope it isn't mine, that's going to be "fun" to debug :-)
> Nono, it is mine - the devirt type picks up variadic ada type and gets
> confused. I am debugging where it happens (that is indeed fun)
Thanks Jan-Benedict for the heads up and Seghr for bisecting.