This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [BUILDROBOT] Ada broken
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <apinski at cavium dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, Max Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at partner dot samsung dot com>, Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 22:17:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [BUILDROBOT] Ada broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002195231 dot GC32232 at lug-owl dot de> <20141003003210 dot GA13890 at gate dot crashing dot org>
On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 07:32:10PM -0500, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 09:52:31PM +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > It seems that a full bootstrap including Ada got broken somewhere in
> > the range of r215789 .. r215799.
> I'm bisecting it (on powerpc64-linux, where it also shows up);
The first failing commit is r215794.