Re: msan and gcc ?

[as text for real this time]
Sanitizer compiler module sizes in LLVM (in lines):
  1823 AddressSanitizer.cpp
  2780 MemorySanitizer.cpp
   564 ThreadSanitizer.cpp
Also note, that msan is the hardest to deploy among others sanitizers
because it requires to compile *everything*,
including libc++/libstdc++ and other system libs.
We've managed to do that for large projects like Chromium, LLVM, GCC,
and a few even larger ones,
and it was certainly worth it. Having msan in GCC would be nice, but
it is lots of work.

--kcc