This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[testsuite] Need to compile testglue with target-specific flags
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:43:51 +0200
- Subject: [testsuite] Need to compile testglue with target-specific flags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When Jason recently committed his fix for PR58678, I noticed that the
newly introduced test was failing on arm-linux target.
This is because testglue.o contains relocations incompatible with
-shared which is used in the testcase.
I am preparing a testsuite patch to fix that, but I am wondering how
to add target-specific flags when compiling testglue? It does not seem
to be supported yet.
Is there already an example of a similar use case I should use?