This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testing Leak Sanitizer?
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:47:49 +0400
- Subject: Re: Testing Leak Sanitizer?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOYC2vnNZb8ivbFCeX4AGeVdxd5Z9FaMv+DeGSLo_H3RCw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/30/2014 07:15 PM, Christophe Lyon wrote:
After I've recently enabled Address Sanitizer for AArch64 in GCC, I'd
like to enable Leak Sanitizer.
I'd like to know what are the requirements wrt testing it? IIUC there
are no lsan tests in the GCC testsuite so far.
Should I just test a few sample programs to check if basic functionality is OK?
The patch seems to be a 1-line patch, I just want to check the
AFAIK compiler-rt testsuite supports running under non-Clang compiler.
Don't ask me how to setup the beast though.