This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Testing Leak Sanitizer?
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:15:19 +0200
- Subject: Testing Leak Sanitizer?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
After I've recently enabled Address Sanitizer for AArch64 in GCC, I'd
like to enable Leak Sanitizer.
I'd like to know what are the requirements wrt testing it? IIUC there
are no lsan tests in the GCC testsuite so far.
Should I just test a few sample programs to check if basic functionality is OK?
The patch seems to be a 1-line patch, I just want to check the