This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with the gcc-bugs mailing list.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: George R Goffe <grgoffe at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:28:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems with the gcc-bugs mailing list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1412035693 dot 10305 dot YahooMailNeo at web162106 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com>
On 30 September 2014 01:08, George R Goffe wrote:
> I'm trying to get some help here.
> I have two problems
> with the mailing list software. #1) I have tried to get into digest mode
> by unsubscribing and re-subscribing to the list but that's not working.
> #2) I'm trying to get some help from the
> "owner" of the list but emails to him are bouncing.
Did you try reaching the overseers at the admin list I suggested?
> What is the problem with sending rich-text emails? Old software?
We don't want rich-text mail, see https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#policies
What is the problem with plain-text email?