This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul_Koning at dell dot com
- Cc: George R Goffe <grgoffe at yahoo dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:20:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411852424 dot 53032 dot YahooMailNeo at web162105 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com> <CAH6eHdT+jmfUZpYYZyhH65J8+wckMJCw+cyYUHe2St0dmvmt8w at mail dot gmail dot com> <1412035151 dot 5709 dot YahooMailNeo at web162106 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com> <AA021C3C-D65C-4E94-A626-C3A2B2F798A0 at dell dot com>
On 30 September 2014 01:25, <Paul_Koning@dell.com> wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2014, at 7:59 PM, George R Goffe <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I'll give it a try. Thanks.
>> What is the problem with the mailing list software? Can't handle rich-text? What a pain!
> I donât know if that is true, but if so, a lot of people would argue that is a feature. (Iâm inclined to agree).
It's true and it's a documented feature.