This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <grgoffe at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:25:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411852424 dot 53032 dot YahooMailNeo at web162105 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com> <CAH6eHdT+jmfUZpYYZyhH65J8+wckMJCw+cyYUHe2St0dmvmt8w at mail dot gmail dot com> <1412035151 dot 5709 dot YahooMailNeo at web162106 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com>
On Sep 29, 2014, at 7:59 PM, George R Goffe <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'll give it a try. Thanks.
> What is the problem with the mailing list software? Can't handle rich-text? What a pain!
I don’t know if that is true, but if so, a lot of people would argue that is a feature. (I’m inclined to agree).