Re: Is "optimize" attribute on fndecl handled differently?

Thanks for the analysis.

FYI: I donât intend to follow up on that middle-end part, itâs much out of my league, and I focus my limited hacking time to the Fortran front-end and runtime library. Iâve filed the PR, so at least the problem is documented. I will affect gfortran in the form of missed optimizations in routines using the IEEE modules, so at least itâs not wrong code for us :)

Cheers,
FX