This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: George R Goffe <grgoffe at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:14:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems with gcc-bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411852424 dot 53032 dot YahooMailNeo at web162105 dot mail dot bf1 dot yahoo dot com>
On 27 September 2014 22:13, George R Goffe wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting email to Christoph who manages(?) the gcc-bugs mailing list. My emails are rejected. I'm not an email guy so the messages are rather indecipherable to me. Below is what I'm seeing.
> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
That looks like a suggestion to use the mailing list, instead of
mailing him directly.
Have you tried mailing the "overseers" list at gcc.gnu.org instead?
> Remote host said:
> 550 Previous (cached) callout verification failure