This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.9 internal compiler error
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: ÐÐÐÑÑ ÐÐÑÐÐ <pashev dot igor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:19:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.9 internal compiler error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALL-Q8w+ef+5dfhncedLdZS=Fy8L638dGdFtir8vMU567=1DAQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:43:47AM +0400, ÐÐÐÑÑ ÐÐÑÐÐ wrote:
> Hi all!
> It was found that OA fails to build with GCC 4.9 on amd64 
> I can confirm this with r3094 on bare metal too.
> # gcc --version
> gcc-4.9.real (Debian 4.9.1-14) 4.9.1
> Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
> warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
> I can imaging that this is a bug in OpenAxiom, but GCC should not crash.
> GCC complains on this line
Please provide a preprocessed source and file a bug.