This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Listing a maintainer for libcilkrts, and GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally?
- From: "Zamyatin, Igor" <igor dot zamyatin at intel dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:02:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: Listing a maintainer for libcilkrts, and GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r3z33g2q dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net> <54205555 dot 5040506 at redhat dot com>
> The original plan was for Balaji to take on this role; however, his assignment
> within Intel has changed and thus he's not going to have time to work on
> Cilk+ anymore.
> Igor Zamyatin has been doing a fair amount of Cilk+ maintenance/bugfixing
> and it might make sense for him to own it in the long term if he's interested.
Can I add 2 records (cilk plus and libcilkrts) to Various Maintainers section?