This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Listing a maintainer for libcilkrts, and GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:59:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: Listing a maintainer for libcilkrts, and GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r3z33g2q dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net>
On 09/22/14 08:06, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
The original plan was for Balaji to take on this role; however, his
assignment within Intel has changed and thus he's not going to have time
to work on Cilk+ anymore.
As has been noted before,
GCC's MAINTAINERS file does not list a maintainer for libcilkrts, or
GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally. Shouldn't it? I regularely
consult this file when reporting issues in specific parts of the GCC code
Igor Zamyatin has been doing a fair amount of Cilk+
maintenance/bugfixing and it might make sense for him to own it in the
long term if he's interested.