This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make name+email address cut'n'paste-able
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:27:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Make name+email address cut'n'paste-able
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r3z33g2q dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net> <20140922143504 dot GE4144 at lug-owl dot de>
On 09/22/14 08:35, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
On Mon, 2014-09-22 16:06:21 +0200, Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com> wrote:
As has been noted before,
GCC's MAINTAINERS file does not list a maintainer for libcilkrts, or
GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally. Shouldn't it? I regularely
consult this file when reporting issues in specific parts of the GCC code
While we're at it...
I consult that file as well, even quite often for preparing Build
Robot emails. There's another usability enhancement: I'd like to
propose to put all email addresses between '<' and '>', which would
quite ease cut'n'past-ability. What's your oppinion on that? Should I
prepare a patch?