This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
LTO testsuite - single test execution
- From: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 23:17:22 +0200
- Subject: LTO testsuite - single test execution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would to introduce a new test case for an issue (PR63270). I was looking for *.exp files and I expected that another test located in: ./gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/lto/pr63166_0.ii can be executed with: make check -k RUNTESTFLAGS="lto.exp=pr63166*"
But without succeed. Another interesting issue is running: 'make check-lto', where I was given:
make: *** No rule to make target `check-lto'. Stop.
Can you please help my with a LTO test integration?