This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: Building gcc-4.9 on OpenBSD
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Ian Grant <ian dot a dot n dot grant at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:36:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Building gcc-4.9 on OpenBSD
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKFjmdzLbwLhYoNA3vg3LfWE_jbeq8npheNX6nGtOh--Tp-14g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKFjmdxKZBXXLXVqVR7pE6hmOfmF=8HdCV2gqJC6GxJ3822MMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Ian Grant wrote:
And is there any way to disable the Intel library?
--disable-libcilkrts (same as the other libs)
If it explicitly doesn't support your system, I am a bit surprised it
isn't disabled automatically, that seems like a bug.
Please don't call it "the Intel library", that doesn't mean anything.