Re: Offloading not relocatable

Yeah, I got that all these prefixes are not working with modified
DESTDIR.  Iâll fix mkoffload.

> That's also a solved problem in nvptx mkoffload - you do need to unset these
> environment variables when invoking the target compiler. I've posted the
> source a few times but here it is again.

I see there:
  unsetenv ("GCC_EXEC_PREFIX");
  unsetenv ("COMPILER_PATH");
  unsetenv ("LIBRARY_PATH");

Or do you mean, that there is no need to set them to the new values
before invoking the target compiler?

Thanks,
  -- Ilya