This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Definition of the Host, Target and Build fields in Bugzilla
- From: FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 20:59:11 +0200
- Subject: Definition of the Host, Target and Build fields in Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: LpSolit at netscape dot net
Could one of you give me a short and clear description of each of the
Host, Target and Build fields used in GCC Bugzilla? Currently, hovering
the field label for these fields in bug reports gives no useful
description besides the default message "A custom Free Text field in
this installation of GCC Bugzilla". This would help users known what to
write into these fields when reporting new bugs.
I already fixed the description for the "Known to fail", "Known to work"
and "Last reconfirmed" fields.