This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Lots of C++ failures
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, polacek at redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 13:21:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Lots of C++ failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AAD8BF16-21FD-4DD7-9438-2B8CEF261A62 at gmail dot com> <85588A75-98B2-4A04-9EFE-B8CA0BE17741 at gmail dot com>
> In fact, after looking at the latest gcc-patches messages, I think it may be due to this commit: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-09/msg01107.html
> (based purely on the fact that the unrecognized insn is a call, and the patch deals with CALL_EXPR).
Duh. No, itâs not, cause itâs apparently not committed yet (at least, not in rev. 215234 which is the one failing for me).
But now, Iâve found it is PR 61387 (https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61387), already known.