Re: [GSoC] Status - 20140901 FINAL

Hi Maxim,

Many thanks for your leadership and hard work administering this.

I would be interested in reading about the results of the projects and
evaluations. Please student (and mentors), could you provide some
details?

Maxim, would it be possible to add this year projects to
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode#Accepted_GCC_Projects as was
done previous years. It is helpful to keep track of what has been done
each year.

Cheers,

Manuel.