This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: printf format warning when sizeof(float) == sizeof(double)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:40:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: printf format warning when sizeof(float) == sizeof(double)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541096AC dot 906 at oarcorp dot com>
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> We have a few RTEMS BSPs which use CPUs where float, double,
> and long double are the same. This triggers the printf format
> warning because promoting float to double results in float.
That was PR c/35649, which should be fixed in 4.9.
Joseph S. Myers